INTERACTIVE MEDIA - FINAL PROJECT - Due Thursday, October 4th!
Chapters Seven, Nine and Ten in the Adobe Classroom in a Book
Requirements for your Final Project in Flash
A six - eight page website - topic/client of your choice
Your final project will showcase all you have learned this quarter in regards to FLASH, organization and your website design. The question that you should be asking yourself - "Is my website communicating to my audience?"
Your final project website's requirements
- Students must be present the last day of class for project presentations. Your Presentation represents 30% of your Final Project grade
- Since your website is a minimum of 6 - 8 pages, your Scene 1 Timeline will not be longer than 6 - 8 frames --- one frame per page!
- Your layers on your timeline will be named appropriately, with folders for your photographs, illustrations, etc.
- Your library items will be named appropriately, with folders for your photographs, illustrations, etc. If your library contains "Symbol 1" you will lose points.
- Shape tween, motion tween, bone tool and one of the many deco tools
- Import a video - default state will be "autoplay - unchecked"
- Animated page buttons
- Import sound onto your buttons
- Import sound onto one of your pages
- Common Libraries - Play buttons and Sounds
- Portfolio Page - this will be reviewed and demonstrated during Week 8
- Your Portfolio page will be self contained in a movie clip that will have at least four thumbnails/buttons/frames
- Use TLF - Selectable
- Connecting/wrapping text
- One page must display at least 3 columns with padding and leading
- Working Contact Form must be styled to match your color palette - your "php" file contains my email for grading purposes.