INTERACTIVE MEDIA - HOMEWORK 3
Due Thursday, June 7th
Chapters 7, 8 and 9 in the Adobe Classroom in a Book
Please refer to the Topical Outline in our Syllabus for complete description of chapters/weeks.
Requirements for your Homework 3 in Flash
- FLA File Must be saved as FLASH 5, NOT Flash 5.5
- Stage size - 800 x 600 - background-color - anything but white, and frames per second - 20
- Two Page/Frame Website/Animation
- Your one button on the first page will direct the user to go to the second page
- Your new button on the second page will direct the user to go back to the first page
- Code Snipets - add event handler to your button - gotoAndStop(2);
- Button - you must create your own and animate it!
- Organization within "TWO" frames of your timeline - If your main timeline is showing more than 2 FRAMES, you have not NESTED your animations
- Nested animation showing motion - i.e. grass, mountains and sky